Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dojo Event - Saturday 6th October 2012

:: MapleStory :: Events

Go down

Dojo Event - Saturday 6th October 2012 Empty Dojo Event - Saturday 6th October 2012

Post  xXxJenny Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello everyone!

It is time to start the Events in-game. cheers
We are going to start with the Dojo Event next week Saturday! But, what's the Dojo Event? Embarassed

Dojo (go into Dojo with only a level 10 weapon and see how far you get)

- Only 1 hoster is needed.
- Everyone is only allowed to use 1 lvl 10 weapon for their job. Nothing else.
- Go in and at the finish, tell your record to the hoster.
- NO LIES! - I got my eyes everywhere *stares*
- It is not about time so take your time.
- Only 1 run each event. When you die, it's over.

We are going to meet up at ch10 Dojo Entrance.

If you got any questions Question , just ask! Remember, there are no stupid questions and i don't bite. Twisted Evil
Btw.. Skills and Buffs are allowed! Everyone gets MW30, so everyone is getting buffed with mw30 before they go in. Should last long enough. Smile

Now about the time. I thought about something like.. 7pm Maple Time is the time when you go into the first stage! Be there like 6:50 pm so we can get ready. I don't think it will last longer then 10 - 20 minutes so I guess everyone can join. Smile

Everyone can register here, but only register when you know that you are coming. This is just to see how many people are interested. You can also join the Event like 10 mins earlier. Razz
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Dojo Event - Saturday 6th October 2012 Empty Re: Dojo Event - Saturday 6th October 2012

Post  xXxJenny Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:59 pm

xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down