Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum changes

Go down

Forum changes Empty Forum changes

Post  xXxJenny Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Hello everyone,

I changed the Forum quite a lot and I hope you like the new style of it. Well at least I think it looks awesome. Razz

Ok now to the Categories and the Forums.

Announcements are only for the Admins so that part of the Forum won't get spammed too much. We could open it for the Guild Leaders too if it's wanted, but at all I don't think we need the Announcements quite much. It is necessary to stay informed thought.

MapleStory

That Category explains itself I guess. BossRuns and bigger PQs like CWKPQ and so on so everyone can register there (just to see how many people want to join). You can also ask for a specific PQ to a given time, e.g. Kenta's PQ at 27th August right after midnight.

The Event-Section is for JQ-Events, some Contests or Tournaments. Not only the Admins are able to host Events. Everyone can host it and give rewards (if wanted). Don't forget! Events are hosted for the fun, so don't get mad if you won't win. I love you (Especially when I am your enemy at JQ-Events Razz )

GFX-Section

For the Event-Section: If it's wanted I can give a theme for a month e.g. "Paint". Everyone who wants can send me pictures which are Paint-made. There can be also harder ones like "Anime" or whatever. Also you HAVE TO do something and not just add a dot somewhere. That's just crap. Also try not to break Copyrights of the pictures so take care.

You can post any Screenshots in the "Screenshot"-Section. Since it's in the GFX-Category it doesn't even have to do anything with Maple. Maybe you got other Screenshots you want to show us badly? Post it there!

Artwork is for everything you worked/are working on. You can ask for ideas here and Show-Off.

Random Stuff

Gaming Section is for every game you are playing. You can write it here when you want to talk about any other game then Maple.

Help Section is for help at everything. Even if you have extremely hard and absolutely undoable homework for example, you can ask here for help. Don't try to overuse it. We won't do everything for you. If you have any other problems, you can either post it here or write me a PM.

If you got any ideas you want to introduce, write it into the Own Ideas-Section. As you can see, there should be In-game and Forum-related stuff.

Spam is anything. We can also host Events here. I already know about one, but let's wait for that until there are more people registered. Embarassed

Ok so far, have fun!
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum changes Empty Re: Forum changes

Post  xXxJenny Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:39 pm

I am starting to clean the Forum tomorrow. Already started at the BossRun-Section.
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXxJenny Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 pm

- ChatBox added to the bottom of the forum
- Archive forum added
- BossRun-Section cleaned
- Re-named the "Buy/Sell/Trade" forum into Free Market

If you don't need a thread anymore, right "closed" in it so I can move it into the Archive. Would be nice if everyone could check their threads in the forum and do that.
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down