Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bending (Avatar: The legend of Aang/Korra)

3 posters

Go down

Bending (Avatar: The legend of Aang/Korra) Empty Bending (Avatar: The legend of Aang/Korra)

Post  Dimike Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm

I suppose you all know Avatar (anime) and I was wondering that IF there was a way to choose bending skills, which type of bending would you chose? and why?

I'd choose Earth bending because it could be kinda usefull and metal bending is also powerfull. Water bending is also cool but since blood bending is illegal...

Dimike

Back to top Go down

Bending (Avatar: The legend of Aang/Korra) Empty Re: Bending (Avatar: The legend of Aang/Korra)

Post  MrTrollington Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Wouldn't go for fire bender, kinda dull, lightning is a cool part but, they still kinda suck, it's nothing fancy and kinda boring.
Airbending would be fun, but kinda useless at the same time.
I'd have to go with either earth or water since both would be really useful, they are both powerful for offense and defense, and you could have a lot of fun with water.
If i could choose i'd have to go for water as you can use it in pretty much any circumstance for offense defense and general fun (Snow/Ice Bending FTW Razz)
MrTrollington
MrTrollington

Back to top Go down

Bending (Avatar: The legend of Aang/Korra) Empty Re: Bending (Avatar: The legend of Aang/Korra)

Post  xXxJenny Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 pm

I'd choose fire because fire stands for destroying and I like to destroy things!
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MrTrollington Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:28 pm

xXxJenny wrote:I'd choose fire because fire stands for destroying and I like to destroy things!
If you want destruction, then you'd be best choosing earth, with earth you can RIP THE WORLD APART!!!!
MrTrollington
MrTrollington

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum