Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW TO GET THE RING

3 posters

Go down

HOW TO GET THE RING Empty HOW TO GET THE RING

Post  Gwenhyffar Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 am

Go to the dimension portal.
Go to "event map"
Talk to Cody.

Gwenhyffar

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET THE RING Empty Re: HOW TO GET THE RING

Post  Janet29 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Gwenhyffar wrote:Go to the dimension portal.
Go to "event map"
Talk to Cody.

Thanks Milgi, i shall try to find the dimension portal Very Happy

didnt enjoy it tonight....felt like id downloaded a new game

will be back tomoz when i have more patience xxx

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Janet29

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwenhyffar Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 pm

It has been aggravating to say the least. And that was just the continuous disconnects. The game feels cluttered to me now, everything is either squashed together (like Ellinia) or spread too far apart (like the Shining Forest path).

I liked the simplicity of being able to walk around Vic in a big circle, did that a lot when I just wanted to do something but not grind. Now it all goes to the tree. Getting to Sleepywood is no fun anymore either. At a low level it was good fun trying to get there and back.

And I suppose it'll be impossible for people to make scare-runs through high level maps now, because they're closed off to low levels.

Val would have never had to rescue us from both Orbis and Eos tower had the maps been closed off and we'd have had much less fun!

Gwenhyffar

Back to top Go down

Post  Janet29 Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Gwenhyffar wrote:It has been aggravating to say the least. And that was just the continuous disconnects. The game feels cluttered to me now, everything is either squashed together (like Ellinia) or spread too far apart (like the Shining Forest path).

I liked the simplicity of being able to walk around Vic in a big circle, did that a lot when I just wanted to do something but not grind. Now it all goes to the tree. Getting to Sleepywood is no fun anymore either. At a low level it was good fun trying to get there and back.

And I suppose it'll be impossible for people to make scare-runs through high level maps now, because they're closed off to low levels.

Val would have never had to rescue us from both Orbis and Eos tower had the maps been closed off and we'd have had much less fun!

yup you know i like wandering to Very Happy

it was driving me mad. am going back now to find this ring

indeed it was great fun, dunno what we woudl have done without Val.....me and masie tested his patience to......i keep remembering the mines and leaping on a Bain haha!!

Janet29

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:47 pm

I feel your pain! I disconnected just 5 minutes before the 1 hour was finished. *FACEPALM*.
Best advice I could give (worked for me) are to either stay on the event map or stay in mini dungeon AND avoid the busy channels 1 - 8.
I found channel 10 didn't lag so much for me.
Amy
Amy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum