Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZAKUM FRIDAY 8th APRIL 8pm (GMT+/-0)

2 posters

Go down

ZAKUM FRIDAY 8th APRIL 8pm (GMT+/-0) Empty ZAKUM FRIDAY 8th APRIL 8pm (GMT+/-0)

Post  Red Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 am

I'm looking for a small group to form 2 zakum runs with. Preferably 4-6 people attending the run (including myself) but a few more are welcome. As far as I'm concerned all we need is a reliable person with Sharp Eyes 20+. I have MW30 and I can buy all-cure potions for everyone. Onyx apples won't be needed but I'll bring some with me (and I reccomend one other person do the same) just incase.

Zakum helmet's and other drops will be shared to whomever needs them most and the other drops can be sold and the profits shared equally. One last thing; I will be using x2 drop on both zakums (assuming I don't die or disconnect before zakum is about to die). Therefore please everyone stop attacking when zakum is about to die.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

ZAKUM FRIDAY 8th APRIL 8pm (GMT+/-0) Empty Re: ZAKUM FRIDAY 8th APRIL 8pm (GMT+/-0)

Post  Dra Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm willing to come i got hb or se 30 u can choose there not sure about dc issues though

Dra

Back to top Go down

ZAKUM FRIDAY 8th APRIL 8pm (GMT+/-0) Empty Re: ZAKUM FRIDAY 8th APRIL 8pm (GMT+/-0)

Post  Red Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Sharp eyes is the must-have so join with your bowmaster. I can help you with dc issues as well, talk to me in-game about it.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Attending the run(s) tonight:

RedZakum (level 170 Night Lord)
drabow (level 153 Bowmaster)
BIoodShot (level 143 Corsair)
Vixenz (level 163 Marksman)
IamMee (level 162 Night Lord)
TheAntiPope (level 92 Priest)
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down