Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byebye my lovely alliance <3

5 posters

Go down

Byebye my lovely alliance <3 Empty Byebye my lovely alliance <3

Post  xXxJenny Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Hello everyone,

I know that many people are already informed about that, but I am going to quit this game forever. It's a pretty bad message I guess, but I am trying to log in from time to time. Don't expect me to log in every day or if I am logged in to be active, sitting on the computer. I've got to do a lot of work and studying is also a pretty hard and time-consuming work since I am going to university.

Something to my career: I am playing MapleStory since I was a young girl. Started when GMS opened the doors for everyone and saw a lot of Upgrades and everything. Maybe someone else remembers the time when not even Orbis was out and when there had been even more Bugs then now. Don't really think anything changed there. Razz Maple used to be so quiet and Fame was like 50k max. each. Even for 50k everyone said "RIP OFF!!!11" haha. Well I had a few high lvl charas. Max. at GMS was a lvl 120 Bishop and I used to be sooo proud of it since it took me ages to lvl it up that much. While I trained my Bishop I had a Maple-Hubby. Had been so many nice years together. After some time (don't know why) I was so tired of playing and he asked me if I want him to train my Account to encourage me continuing this game. I accepted, but the next day I logged in, my whole Account was empty and Untradeable stuff got dropped (Warrior Throne, Zak Helmet and everything), Buddy Lists got deleted and he left the Guild. Luckily I found some people of my old Guild playing and they helped me to get on my own feets again so I could get up to lvl 120.
GMS didn't really want me to play and banned me after some months. At the login screen they told me to play EMS and I told some people via chat programs that I got banned so I left GMS and joined private Servers where I learned JumpQuesting and met a lot of friendly and helpful people. Used to be GM/Forum Admin/Mod on different Servers (7 or 8 ) and had a lot of fun hosting Events, banning Hackers and so on. I kinda miss the old times on pServers. Crying or Very sad
Well after 1 - 1.5 years I joined EMS and met LightAngic who invited me into the Guild Seritona. It was a really nice time there. Met my Maple-Hubby Thomas (S0ul-/Fallentéarz), Freddy, Stacey, Quincy and many other people. I used to be very excited about this Guild because it was a great time in it. Well we created a new Guild (StrongHearts) but yea.. Nothing much changed about the nice people in the Guild, but one thing made me cry. Crying or Very sad Don't really wanna start that topic now, because it still makes me sad. Will never forget her thought!
The end of my Maple history is sad. I got hacked and I tried to get on my own feets again. Bought a Katara for a high price and didn't know it was a duped one. Max told me that some time later. Bought it from a friend who didn't tell me a shet. I got an offer from Devotion to join their Guild and I accepted, because it seemed like an active Guild. Also some friends of the alliance joined it so I applied there and got accepted. I was pretty shocked when they told me to get rid off the Katara I bought like a few days after joining Devotion.. Used up all my money on it and it took me ages + a lot of effort to get that. Was so pissed of the fact that all the hard work went like *poof, gone*. They told me to help me get a new one, but no, thanks. Nobody can tell me that the next Katara will be a legit one and also I had 45% wdef ignore of enemy monsters on it. Would never be possible for me to get that lines back again. Well I got kicked out of the Guild because I didn't want to get rid of the Katara. After that I decided to quit this game, but not only for that reason.

There's no point in "getting strong" anymore since hackers can destroy everything in a minute. Nobody can really tell me that the game is save and there are still hundreds of bugs nobody cares about. You only get standard messages of the Nexon Support if you write an EOI which is pretty bad. The only reason why I didn't quit this game was because I got a lot of friends there, but you can't hold anyone forever like that. I also quitted because my life is getting harder and harder. I am going to university which is not always easy and I want to concentrate on that. Also I can't forget my rL-friends who want me to hang out with them and I already found a lot of friends in university. I don't want to lose the contact for an online-game. Neutral

Well all I can say now is: Thanks to everyone for this great time, the chats, the grinding, the fact that you invited a crazy person like me and reading even thought I didn't have a nice day. Razz
I wish you all a nice future, a nice family (your own), a good job and that you don't forget the nice times even thought nothing is going as you wish for a long time. Everything can be better, WORK FOR IT as I did. cheers
Thanks to everyone for helping me as in good or bad times.

Maybe we will meet again some day and until that, stay happy. I love you

Jenny
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Byebye my lovely alliance <3 Empty Re: Byebye my lovely alliance <3

Post  Froze Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Hey Jenny Smile

Quitting is such a permanent thing .. Taking a break is what I like to call it What a Face
Hope you enjoy your time at university and everything else Smile
See you when you log in next time pirat
Froze
Froze

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaterasu Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Still can't believe your quitting Sad
Seems everyone fell out of the game from our old guilds. But we've shared some great times together and managed to make some strong bonds in this game. Shared so much joy, achieving goals we put up for ourselves. Exploring and taking down bosses, reaching up to new heights together... It has been a formidable run with great people like yourself. We've ofc had sad times and drama which the world has never seen.. but what is maple without it?
No I don't regret spending all this time in this game, neither the money. Wouldn't have met you nor Tom,Quincy and many more, not to forget Stacey which gave this game a real beating, as dedicated as a Mapler can be I'd say. She was a great Guild leader and we had loads of fun together in Seritona. I't was not the same when she passed, she left such a big hole.. I thought that was it for me, but then the new guild came up in memory of her and Tom managed to get me back to playing again and we really took it a lot further. We started downing some heavy bosses together and some real great grinds. And we got into this Alliance with more strong players. Getting to know more people like Kirsty,Eloi,George and many more, maple starting to be fun again.

Reading your Post is real nostalgic, and I'm happy I got to be a part of it. Growing up with this game wasn't so bad after all. Thank you for all the fun we've had. I wish you a healthy and wealthy future ahead Smile

We might get hacked or being abandoned by NEXON, but heck... what does it matter? we still got each other and our memories together. <3 ~
Amaterasu
Amaterasu

Back to top Go down

Post  xXxJenny Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Well yea it had been great times. I won't forget our 12+ hour grinds and the time spent at LHC. The bosses + leeches had been funny either, hehe. Razz
Going to log in for you this evening. Around 7 - 9 pm so we can talk. pig
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXxJenny Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 pm

PUSH BECAUSE OF INACTIVE PEOPLE!!!!111 Rolling Eyes
xXxJenny
xXxJenny
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  meme Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 pm

we loves being inactive :PPP
and blaaaaaaa you fastened to this union you NEVER escape so easy XD

good luck in all you decide to do, in life and game

meme

Back to top Go down

Post  kiwipoes Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Heey Jenny,

I so get you why ur quiting. Me and Sini have the same reason as u with the hacking and stuff.
We meet lovely people online and those keep us on. We've decided to quit aswell.
Lucky we have contacts outside of maple.
Hope you have a lovely time at ur university!!
Good Luck <3
Kiwi
kiwipoes
kiwipoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum