Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnus Prequests

Go down

Magnus Prequests Empty Magnus Prequests

Post  DrCaduceus Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:30 am

ello and welcome to my first ever guide! With the arrival of Magnus of course I wanted to fight him, but didn't know about the quest line. After searching the internet, I couldn't find a guide on what the prequests were, so I decided why not make my own? So without further adieu I present to you the magnus prequest guide!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This guide does NOT apply to Kaisers and Angelic Busters. They're prequests are a lot more longer and I have yet to make either job in order to see the quests.

How to get to Pantheon: There is a portal in the Six Path Crossway that allows you to go to Pantheon. Once there, you will be at Great Temple Interior. Leave the map through the left and you will be in Pantheon!
Show

1) To start off the quest line talk to Beldar. He is on the right side of the map.
Show

2) Beldar tells you to speak to Tiron. Tiron is one portal right from Pantheon; go speak to him. Tiron will send you into a map with mobs. Kill all the mobs and enter the portal on the right side.
Show

3) You will now be at the Heliseum Reclamation HQ with a bubble above your head. Click it. Now go inside the building and talk Edea and Piston.
Show

4) You will now have to go one map to the right to the Savage Dog Forest. Kill 100 of the mobs and collect 50 horns. Once done go back to Piston and then talk to Edea.
Show

5) Edea will send you into a map. Simply just kill all the mobs to clear the stages. You will arrive back at the HQ; talk to Edea. She will make you speak to a woman named Harpoon. Leave the room with Edea and Piston; then head towards the right. Harpoon is there.
Show

6) Harpoon will make you collect meat from mobs at Path of the Hill. You will need to collect 50 tails later on, so I suggest collecting it now. When done with the quest head back to Harpoon.
Show

7) After speaking to Harpoon, go back to Piston. Once finishing up with Piston go back to Beldar. He wants you to speak to a woman named Selene. She is towards the left of the map. Her quest requires you to get 50 tails (The tails I told you about before) which you should have already done, so finish her quest.
Show

Cool You now need to speak to Christina in South Sanctum. She requires you to collect 50 fur coats from Blue Speeyors. When done speak to Beldar in Pantheon.
Show

9) Beldar will give you a letter for Edea. Head towards Edea and deliver the letter. It's time to meet Eurenth! Go to Eurenth's Hut and speak to him.
Show

10) Eurenth will make you collect 30 sirlions in the Twisted Forest Border. (This is one map towards the left). A future quest needs you to collect 100 claw from the same mob so I suggest collecting it all now. When done report back to Eurenth.
Show

11) For the next quest Eurenth wants you to collect 50 yellow fur from Yellow Speeyor. (This is one map on the right from Eurenth's Hut). A future quest requires you to collect 100 more yellow fur so I suggest collecting it now. After finishing go back to Eurenth. (Make sure to have 1 slot in your use inventory). Eurenth will give you a device and make you go to The Secret Merchant Meet up, which is two maps right.
Show

12) Use the device Eurenth gave you to speak to Tonero. You will now head towards the Predatory forest and collect 50 fangs. When done head back to Tonero, speak with him and then Romero.
Show

13) Romero will now want you to collect 100 claws, but you should have it already so just finish the quest and talk to Tonero. Tonero will want you to collect 100 yellow fur but you already have it so there is nothing to worry about again! Finish the quest and head back to Eurenth.

14) After talking to Eurenth, head back to Edea and accept her quest. You will now need to head towards the Specter Mine Zone. You need to kill 100 of the mobs and loot 30 of the etc items. When done, talk to Edea.
Show
DrCaduceus
DrCaduceus

Back to top Go down