Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still here

2 posters

Go down

Still here Empty Still here

Post  Gwenhyffar Sat May 28, 2011 5:54 pm

but been busy editing a wedding video. Which was made all the more difficult because my editing programme decided that it was much more fun to crash every 2 seconds, making it impossible to do any work at all. Took me all day to get a working video editing programme and now it's rendering half an hour of film Smile

Still, for my first go with the new video camera, it's not bloody bad at all.

Only downside is that my eyes are now square from staring intently at the screen so as not to lose track of the time frame so that I could put the cuts, fades, crossfades and overlaps in the right place and my ears are bleeding from cutting and editing music files to put as a background track and due to the fact that one track was giving me some problems, I will have Mairi's wedding in my head for the next three weeks.

Which isn't all that bad really, it's a lovely tune, so play this and sing along:

Gwenhyffar

Back to top Go down

Still here Empty Re: Still here

Post  liz Sat May 28, 2011 7:59 pm

gwennn that's really impressive!!! Shocked this looks rather like a real music video! the editing and the footage are so good!! i wouldn't even know how to do this lol why u so pro Surprised

i also like all the postive comments on it hehe quite rare for youtube I love you

liz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwenhyffar Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Lizzzz, you silly! That's just the music I used for the video I'm making.

If you want to see one of mine, here's one:

Gwenhyffar

Back to top Go down

Post  liz Sat May 28, 2011 9:28 pm

ahhh so that's why it was so pro!! Rolling Eyes i'm a bit dizzy today, so no reading comprehension for me

hehe but your film is pretty cute though i don't really understand it rabbit what is he gonna do with the cord?

liz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwenhyffar Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Probably feed it to the sparrows Wink

Gwenhyffar

Back to top Go down

Post  liz Sat May 28, 2011 9:44 pm

so cute!! biiiiiiiirdsss i want them.. i wanna try this too since we got many birds coming by this window anyway Very Happy
too bad i cant touch them geek

Last edited by liz on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

liz

Back to top Go down

Post  Gwenhyffar Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I also made this one:

got me started now, going to show off loaaaaads of vids in the next few days Smile

Gwenhyffar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum